Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Click On Pictures For A Larger View
Hand Painted Pinstriping On A 2019 Ford F-250 Pickup Truck
Here is a full pinstriping job on a Ford F-250 pickup that some might feel is a little too much striping, but I believe it is still a very classy looking truck. Some people like even more pinstriping, and some people prefer less. I like to work with the customer to create a complete looking well balanced pinstriping job on a vehicle that fits their taste. To see more pictures of this truck please click on the "Pinstriping" tab above. You can also see more of my work by searching the web. Just type in "pinstriping Dennis Day" or "Pinstriping D.Day Designs."

1 comment:

  1. If you’re looking to buy car pinstriping near me, pinstriping tape supplies for sale, or a href="https://finessepinstriping.com/">hand painted pinstriping near me, visit our website now

    ReplyDelete